So how do you know if you can trust the security company that you are using? Or even more pertinent: How do you know that you can trust the individual guard that has been place at your location?
- Check if the security company you are employing is registered with all relevant government departments, and request that they provide you with proof of such registration.
- Security checks should be undertaken on security guards when they are employed, and the client has the right to such info when requested.
- In the event that a lie detector test is necessary, request that the test is conducted with questions set by yourself so you can be sure of the results for the guard on your premises.
Technology has provided an opportunity to measure and control the behaviour of guards, thus ensuring that the client is properly serviced and protected. Here is how Active Blue Security do it:
- Guards are monitored by a technical software service.
- The system is being run 24/7 and ensures that the guards never leave the field of duty.
- Daily reports of the movement of our guards are managed and supplied via email reports and alerts.
- Analytical playback analysis is supplied to clients so they can review the exact movement of the guards throughout the guarding period.
- All guards go through a stringent test process to test their abilities and check their background activities.
- Technology, (not firepower) is the winning approach to fighting crime.
Legislation is in the pipeline which will limit the number of guns and bullets carried by guards, forcing security companies to use more information technology. It is therefore essential that your guarding service is compliant already now.
If you are not sure how to take a pro-active approach in protecting yourself from criminals, please contact us straight away and we will be happy to share some additional tips with you.
Contact Security Brokerz for all your security needs
Contact Active Blue Security for all your Guarding needs.
See original article here